Mardi Gras Festival January 18-21, 2018
Mardi Gras is St. Clare Catholic School’s signature event. This family friendly carnival began in 1991 and has been attended by thousands of people over the years. Our campus is brilliantly transformed from green open fields to an amazing array of rides, midway games, and vendors. Come celebrate our 26th year of family and fundraising … this year will be like no other!
Mardi Gras is the perfect opportunity to get involved at St. Clare Catholic School. It is our families who make this successful event possible. Through your dedication, time and sponsorships, the tradition of Mardi Gras will carry on for many years to come!
Thurs 5-9pm, Fri & Sat 12-11pm, Sun 1-8pm
Mardi Gras 2018 – January 18-21
Admission is always free at Mardi Gras! Rides, games and food are priced individually (rides 2-6 tickets, games and food 4 tickets or more). Visitors must purchase ride tickets and/or food/game tickets in sheets of 20. Pre-purchase tickets here.
Print form for ticket purchase tickets here. Mardi-Gras-2018-Presale-Order Form
SALES AND CONTEST DETAILS
Please click here for information on ticket sales and contest details.
In order to ensure the success of this very important fundraiser, we are seeking donations to help defray the costs associated with the event. Please know that each dollar makes a difference to our students and their futures. Your participation and donation are very valuable to St. Clare School and your organization will also be personally “thanked” on St. Clare’s Facebook page, website and the St. Clare Church weekly bulletin, based on your sponsorship. stclareschool.com/…/2017-MARDI-GRAS-SPONSOR-FORM.pdf
Volunteer Sign-Up Details – Sign-Up by December 20
All volunteers must visit: enter their email address and review the Mardi Gras sign-up page. Each class is assigned a specific activity and volunteers should sign-up based on the activity assigned to their child/family member’s class. If you can’t find the date/time you need for your class, choose parking, clean-up or another activity – beer/Wine is limited to 8th grade families only. There is no limit to the number of shifts a family can complete.
Volunteer Logistics and Signups:
- Food and Drink: Provisions will not be provided for volunteers, so please plan to bring drinks or purchase your tickets in advance. Remember, the proceeds from this event come back directly to St. Clare Catholic School.
- Child Care: Child care is NOT provided and your children cannot be in a booth with you. Please coordinate with family/friends/fellow parents to have your children supervised during your shift. Families may have relatives or friends complete their shifts as needed (students 16 years and older can work food and game booths – 13/15 year olds can help with clean-up).
- Adult Volunteer Sign Up Link: https://tinyurl.com/stclare2018
- If you have older children who would like to volunteer for cleanup and get service hours, please have them click on this link: https://tinyurl.com/MGCleanups
- We also are in need of people with professional cooking experience. Please click on this link to volunteer to cook in the the food area: http://signup.com/go/XrpNzCh