The lunch program at St. Clare School is managed by a Food Service Manager, who prepares the food in the kitchen. Lunch is offered daily for a fee to students in the Parish Hall. Lunch varies daily. The lunch menu can be found on the school calendar which can be accessed here. Students in grades K-2, 3-5, and 6-8 gather for lunch during three separate lunch periods and are monitored by faculty and parent volunteers. After the completion of lunch, students are escorted for daily recess before returning to class for the remainder of the day.
Cashless Lunch Program
Lunch entrees are available daily for $4.00(sm) or $5.00(lg). Drinks and healthy snacks are additional. Parents need to fund their child’s RenWeb lunch account which is charged daily for items purchased.
To add $ to your family’s lunch account:
- When you are in ParentsWeb under Family Billing you will see a PayNow button on the right .
- Click PayNow and a new screen will appear.
- Click in the Amount box and fill in the amount you would like to add to your family account.
- Then Click PayNow button.
- A new screen will appear.
- Be sure that the email address that appears is correct.
- Input the account holder’s first and last name.
- Select checking or savings account.
- Input the Routing Number and the Account Number.
- Click the Submit button
- Verify your payment details.
- Click the Pay button to complete your transaction.
All lunches and snacks are purchased through our cashless lunch program on a daily basis, there is no pre-ordering except for pizza. Pizza is served each Thursday and must be pre-ordered on Tuesdays. Ice Cream is sold each Tuesday.